16 - 30 April 2019
15 days on an epic journey to Everest Base Camp! Embark on an adventure that takes you through forests & snow-laden mountains. Experience Sherpa culture on a fully guided trek. Ascend & descend through various terrain, all the while taking in astounding views of the surroundings. Join us as we brave the elements & make for Everest Base Camp!
- 14 nights of accommodation starting on the 16th of April*
- 3 meals a day (B, L, D) throughout the trek
- Fully escorted trek complete with English-speaking local Sherpa and porters
- All transport from activity to activity within the country
*Accommodation for this trip is twin share
**Single supplement accommodation is available upon request, but only for 3 nights in Kathmandu, and subject to trip price adjustment
- Complete the full Everest Base Camp trek
- Scale Kala Patthar, the Black Rock
- Epic views of Sagarmatha National Park & Mt. Everest
- Take in sights & sounds of the surrounding Himalayas
- Get a firsthand taste of Nepalese Sherpa culture
- Experience the adventure of a lifetime
Terms and Conditions:
$750.00AUD is required to secure your spot for this trip.
Standard payment policy:
- 50% of remaining balance is due 90 days before the trip, 16 January 2019.
- Final balance is due 45 days before trip, 2 March 2019.
*Late payments may be subject to penalties up to 5%.
Price Breakdown (if not making full payment):
Trip Package Price - Deposit = Remaining Balance
[3499 - 750 = 2749]
Remaining Balance / 2 = Amount To Pay According To Payment Policy (in 2 intervals)
[2749 / 2 = 1374.50]