AdventureFit Radio Logo Design Contest.
We're very happy to announce to you that we'll be launching our podcast soon! You can expect to hear great conversations with guests ranging from your everyday fitness enthusiast, fellow AdventureFitters and world-class athletes, coaches and more sharing about their experience on anything adventure, fitness, or travel.
Doc thought to spice things up and make the logo design more interesting for everyone and so we're turning to you for your contribution on this one. This is gonna be fun!
- Nov 23 - Dec 13, 2015.
- Deadline of entries: December 13, 12mn AEST.
- Image dimensions: 1400px x 1400px or higher.
- Logo should contain the copy: “AdventureFit Radio”.
- Logo will be used as the profile picture on AdventureFit's SoundCloud account and iTunes podcast.
- You will need to share on Instagram with #adventurefitradiocomp and tag @adventurefittravel.
- AdventureFit reserves the right to change the logo from 5 weeks after the comp if it so decides.
Announcement Of Winners:
Entries will be judged and voted on in a 3-2-1 format by Doc, Wilbur, Dave, Jackie and Mac and the winners will be announced December 18, 2015!
- Winners receive travel vouchers to be used on an AdventureFit trip of his/her choice anytime in 2016.
- 1st prize - AUD$1000.00 travel voucher.
- 2nd prize - AUD$500.00 travel voucher.
- 3rd prize - AUD$250.00 travel voucher.
- All Entries will be showcased and will forever be linked to our Facebook album and Pinterest board.
- Winner will be sponsored on the first five episodes of our podcast.
- Bragging rights. AdventureFit Radio is using a logo you created!
We're super excited to see your entries and share them to the world. Draw out your creative side and win cool stuff guys!
Here are AdventureFit materials (Adobe Illustrator) you can opt to integrate into your designs.
Mon is passionate about human physical development. His journey started June 10, 2011, and since that day he has been working to explore, unlock and realize the physical potentials within himself. His current training is mostly based on calisthenics, oly lifting and CrossFit.
Among his lifetime goals is to reach the fullest physical state possible at every stage of life - a process he terms as 'Physical Maturity'. Throughout the process, his aim is to always share the passion and the materials to as many people as possible; for them to also experience the benefits afforded by excellent health and fitness. He became a part of the AdventureFit team on August 24, 2015.
“Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are.” -James Allen