We have Paul Hameister and his 14 y.o. daughter, Jade in our 20th episode. Paul is in the property development industry and he has quite an appetite for adventure to match his success. He's the 12th Australian to have climbed the Seven Summits, Mt. Everest included. Jade will be sharing to us about 'The Polar Hat Trick' and her quest, dedicated to empower young women.
Kicking off the podcast we do a quick intro on Paul and Jade, then our crew asks Jade what has been her biggest influence in wanting to pursue adventure. The convo goes a little deeper as our guests narrate the preparation before heading to the North Pole, actually arriving at the place, the challenges they encountered along the way, and reaching the destination.
Interesting and inspiring to hear from Jade and her perspective on things, adventure, health and fitness.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio. Again, that's audibletrial.com/advfradio for your free audiobook.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Explore this site to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy's Tribute. [03:10]
- Jade’s biggest influence in wanting to pursue adventure. [06:10]
- What was the process behind getting to the North Pole? [08:50]
- The youngest person who reached the North Pole before Jade. [12:00]
- How much weight were you carrying on the trip, and how did your preparation work? [13:10]
- What motivated you throughout the journey? [19:15]
- Where does Jade's mindset come from? [20:40]
- What is in there in the final point of North Pole? [22:00]
- What did you feel the moment you reached the North Pole? [22:20]
- Jade shares about her next goals. [29:15]
- Jade elaborates on her preparation for her next trip. [31:30]
- Jade reveals her diet. [33:22]
- What are your day-to-day meals? [35:35]
- Jade’s perspective. [37:00]
- Paul and Jade answer 6 from 6
- What is your favorite travel destination? [38:20]
- What is your dream travel destination? [39:30]
- When you are in the dessert island, what three thing that you would bring? [41:35]
- Who is your biggest role model? [42:45]
- What is the best thing to do when you are in downtime? [44:40]
- You invite three people for a dinner, who would they be? [45:25]
- Everest Base Camp
- The Polar Hat Trick
- North Pole
- South Pole
- Jet ski
- Tony Hawk
- Leonardo De Caprio
- Vilborg Arna Gissurardóttir