In this episode, Doc, Mac, and Tommy sit down to catch up on each other and share a few insights on their own recent experiences.
Tommy has a girlfriend! Quick lighthearted banter before the convo moves on to dates, magic shows and Broadway theatre.
We then get into some fitness stuff as Mac shares about how he runs the box, his system for developing coaches, and the personal care involved for each client.
From fitness to more business, this time about real estate. Grab a few insights on leveraging and building a team from Mac.
Finally Doc shares about his upcoming weightlifting comp, and the crew goes into a few more details and strategies on their own preparation and actual lifting.
Great convo with the ADVF Radio crew! Enjoy, listeners!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Explore our site to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy’s 12 year old girlfriend. [05:40]
- Mac’s magic show recommendation. [08:40]
- Doc’s birthday present for Jill and talks of broadway. [11:25]
- Mac’s staff situation in the box, developing coaches and taking care of the clients. [15:00]
- Policing the workout of the day, how does Mac make the group dynamics work at the box? [25:50]
- Mac’s property seminar in Sydney and real estate talk. [30:10]
- Leveraging and building a real estate team. [30:55]
- Doc’s weightlifting comp next week. [37:46]
- Doc talks about training. [38:15]
- Actual lifting on the platform. [45:10]
- Mac and Doc’s music. [51:50]
- VCE (Victorian Certificate of Education)
- Les Miserables
- David Blaine
- 1900’s Street Magic
- Impossible Occurrences
- Marriott Hotel
- Hunter S. Thompson (Graphic Novel)
- Little Shop Of Horrors
- Phantom Of The Opera
- Lion King
- The Color Is Purple (Jennifer Hudson)
- Darth Vader
- Handstand Pushups
- AWF (Australian Weightlifting Federation)
- Benjamin Button
- Wings For Life