In the second part of this conversation with Jared, we go further into his training and diet during rehab. Our crew then discusses the importance of the sauna and the cryochamber for recovering the body from injury.
Moving forward, mindset is highlighted by Jared, sharing about the importance of “mind-over-matter” and what comes to his mind when his hands touch the bar.
We had a great conversation guys! We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Explore this site to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- What was your training during your rehab? [02:15]
- Jared’s diet and training techniques of recovering his injury. [04:05]
- The Importance of sauna and cryochamber for recovering the body from injury. [09:15]
- Jared discusses the significance of “mind-over-matter” mind set.[11:25]
- The difference between sauna and cryotherapy chamber. [12:18]
- Do you meditate? [17:00]
- What do you think when you put your hands on the bar? [19:00]
- How often do you test your lifts? [22:55]
- Fun facts segment. [27:30]
- Jared’s preparations before he gets back on the platform. [29:00]
- 9 from 9 segment [31:40]
- Where is your favorite travel destination [32:25]
- Where is your dream destination? [33:15]
- When you are in a desert island, what are the three thing that you would bring? [33:50]
- What is your morning ritual? [35:25]
- If you have one thousand dollars left, what would you do? [36:05]
- What is the number one item on your bucket list? [37:35]
- Who is your biggest role model? [37:50]
- What is the best thing to do when you are in downtime? [38:25]
- You invite three people for a dinner, who would that be? [39:15]
- Scar Tissue
- Dr. Rhonda Patrick
- Dmitry Klokov
- Cryotherapy Chamber
- Chronic Arthritis
- Ralph Lifshitz
- 2020 Olympic
- Kendrick Farris
- Dead Sea
- Dirt Bike
- Nikola Tesla