Get ready for Ep 28 with Doc and Tommy!
To kick it off, our crew talks about their best training practices and share little too on how on their morning routines. Good, bad and science and of course, the NBA Finals 2016! Hear more about Michael Jordan in contrast to Lebron James and the exciting story for 2016. After the sports topic is wrapped, the convo then takes a serious turn as the recent US mass shooting is discussed.
Interesting conversation! Much more for you in this pod guys.
Show notes for this episode can be found at: www.adventurefittravel.com/podcast.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Explore this site to check out all our trips, podcasts, blogs, special offers and more.
- Tommy and Doc talk about how they got injured while on training. [02:20]
- Doc’s bodybuilding program. [05:15]
- Doc’s training program after his weightlifting competition. [06:45]
- The benefits of having a cold shower and meditation to start a day. [08:45]
- The importance of placebos in training. [13:15]
- The Good, Bad and Science [14:20]
- Doc’s gives his opinion on Lebron James in contrast to Michael Jordan. [15:00]
- Doc compares NBA players in old days down to this present day players. [17:20]
- A serious discussion of Tommy and Doc on the mass shooting in America. [22:50]
- Tommy and Doc share their understandings and insights on amending US constitution. [25:00]
- Results of having freedom and legalization of firearms. [28:40]
- Doc relates his friend’s story in America. [32:00]
- What do you feel when you found another life out there? [34:30]
- Tommy reveals what his tattoos look like. [37:50]
- Tony Robinson
- Space Jam
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kyrie Erving
- Lebron James
- Bill Russell
- Patrick Ewing
- Scottie Pippen
- Orlando shooting
- Abraham Lincoln
- Independence Day