Part two with Khan Porter! In this pod we talk a little more about how he manages his finances and builds his personal brand as a CrossFit athlete. We delve a little deeper too on mental health, habits and fears.
Further on, we hear about how Khan deals with discomfort, then on to his nutrition.
Finally we wrap it up with 6 from 6!
Great conversation with Khan Porter guys. Enjoy.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Explore this site to check out all our trips, podcasts, blogs, special offers and more.
- How do you make a living as a CrossFit athlete? [04:37]
- Continuation about of his sources of income. [7:00]
- Khan shares his take on mental health and on homophobia issues. [08:50]
- Khan gives pieces of advice on how to brand oneself and discusses the importance of authenticity. [12:50]
- What is next to Khan Porter? [14:55]
- A helpful book on habit releasing. [17:08]
- An interesting discussion on how to deal when you feel uncomfortable and unhappy. [18:00]
- Khan reveals his diet and his favorite food. [21:35]
- Unusual rituals of a CrossFit athlete. [23:25]
- Movies they have watched recently. [25:35]
- The riddles. [28:20]
- 6 from 6 [30:40]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [30:50]
- What is your dream destination? [34:00]
- When you are on a desert island, what three things that you would bring? [34:50]
- Who is your biggest role model? [35:50]
- What are the things that you do when you are in downtime? [37:40]
- When you invite three people to dinner, who would that be? [39:00]
- Online coaching program
- Next Magazine
- Christopher Ryan
- Joe Rogan
- Mission Corn Chip
- Conjuring 2
- Finding Dory
- Jurassic Park
- Melbourne Museum
- New York
- Caribbean Sea
- Hurricane Matthew
- Barack Obama
- Eiffel Tower