In this podcast we take a turn to get to know our hosts a little better. Kicking off, Tommy shares a few bad and good experiences of his then goes on to share helpful insights on the process of mindfulness meditation. We move to hearing from Doc also about when work becomes unenjoyable and finding happiness. Finally our hosts revisit our Ep with Col. Chris Hadfield and share their thoughts.
Altogether good fun. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Explore this site to check out all our trips, podcasts, blogs, special offers and more.
- Tommy’s life story. [04:10]
- Tom shares a little bit of his some bad experiences. [6:00]
- One of the most beautiful experiences of Tom. [09:04]
- Their differences in terms of mindfulness meditation. [13:00]
- Tom explains three steps of mindfulness meditation. [14:40]
- Doc’s frustration on flotation tank therapy. [15:27]
- How meditation helps Tom? [17:28]
- Doc reasons out on how his work becomes unenjoyable to him. [20:13]
- Tom’s big anxiety. [23:10]
- Doc’s unhappy moments despite his life’s successes. [24:15]
- Finding happiness. [27:10]
- Tom advises Doc. [28:35]
- The benefits of listening podcasts and meditating. [32:15]
- Experiences they had with Canadian Astronaut Chris Hadfield. [34:50]
- Joe Rogan
- Sensory reduction
- Claudia Ahern
- Harry Potter
- Mindfulness meditation
- Tim Ferriss
- Khan Porter
- Rusty Young
- Flotation therapy
- Chris Hadfield