Kicking off this episode, our hosts talk about recent TV series they’ve watched. Doc then shares on the books he’s read so far and then tells funny school days stories! Next up, Tom talks about his exciting new job.
Moving forward, Doc gives time to answer a question sent by one of our listeners! Then our hosts go on to talk about morning routines, meditation and the importance of writing, all this helping to shift from a negative to a positive mindset.
Finally, we hear from Doc about the recently completed US tour and Tommy about the biggest thing he wants to do right now.
Fun convo guys! Enjoy.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Explore this site to check out all our trips, podcasts, blogs, special offers and more.
- Tom and Doc talking about the TV series they have watched. [05:15]
- Doc tells his recent books. [06:30]
- Doc’s school days story. [07:50]
- Tom’s new job. [15:30]
- Doc addresses a question from one of our listeners. [20:25]
- Tom and Doc’s shares their morning routine. [22:10]
- How do you meditate, Doc? [25:55]
- The importance of writing. [27:00]
- Negative to a positive mindset. [28:00]
- How was the US tour, Doc? [33:00]
- Doc’s shares one of the most favorite moments in his life. [34:00]
- Tommy’s biggest thing he wants to do right now. [35:30]
- Jackson’s track
- Khan Porter
- Michael Jordan
- Gratitude writing
- Claudia Ahern
- Silicon Valley
- Geraint Lewis