In this episode, Doc and Tommy talk about their recent dreams, both the good and bad. They also touch on a few rather embarrassing ‘sleep habits.’ Then we hear our hosts discuss issues on racism. Then one for the boys when our hosts feature the prettiest to rock the stage in the 2016 Olympics!
One fun convo for you, listeners! Enjoy.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Explore this site to check out all our trips, podcasts, blogs, special offers and more.
- Doc and Tommy are talking about their recent dreams. [4:00]
- Doc had a nightmare. [8:15]
- Have you ever urinated in your sleep, Doc? [12:20]
- What is the most bizarre, and the weirdest thing? [14:20]
- The blackface story. [15:37]
- An issue about being racist. [19:15]
- A discussion on the prettiest Olympic athletes. [26:00]
- Why Kyrie Irving cannot play for Australian basketball team? [30:55]
- Social media, websites, and TV channels where they can watch Olympic games. [33:30]
- How is Ilya Ilyin? [34:35]
- What is the difference between performance enhancing drugs and injecting steroids? [36:00]
- Doc shares his business goals. [42:15]
- Jurassic Park
- Indian party
- Jackson 5
- Kyrie Erving
- Ilya Ilyin