Comedian Adam Rozenbachs continues with us in the second installation of this 2 part convo. We hear more from him about the importance of comedy from the societal standpoint, how to deal with socially vulnerable topics and how he preps before actually coming onstage. Then we go on to discuss about mental and health issues of comedians in general. Finally we hear more about Adam’s podcast and how this has been a key advantage for him.
Wrapping up, we hear about what’s next for Adam, his dream for his career, and the classic 6 from 6 where our hosts fire 6 questions for our guest!
Great conversation with Adam guys. We hope you enjoy it!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- The importance of comedy in society. [02:50]
- Doc talks about George Carlin. [04:40]
- Dealing with socially vulnerable topics. [06:40]
- Adam’s preparation before going on stage. [11:30]
- Mental and health issues of comedians in general. [13:20]
- Is the image part of your act? [17:20]
- How did the name “Doc” come about? [24:40]
- Do you have to be fit to be a comedian? [27:20]
- Adam shares about his podcast. [29:23]
- The advantage of podcasting compared to other forms of media. [30:25]
- What is next for Adam Rozenbachs? [38:35]
- Adam’s dream for his carrier. [39:20]
- 6 from 6 [39:53]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [40:00]
- What is your dream destination? [41:15]
- When you are on a desert island, what three things would you bring? [42:40]
- What are the things that you do in your downtime? [44:35]
- Who is your biggest role model? [45:35]
- When you invite three people to dinner, who would that be? [46:50]
- George Carlin
- Spring racing
- Joe Rogan
- Wim Hof
- Marching Powder
- Roast Chicken
- Nick Sorrel
- History On Fire
- Stephen King
- James Hetfield