Doc and Tommy talk about ADVF life in this episode. We kick off with an update from how our hosts are doing. Doc shares about his recent challenges and Tommy shares about his recent activities, his morning routine, and his lovelife!
Moving on, our hosts talk about the divorce issue, polygamy, and monogamy. Doc then shares with us his takeaways from the book Sex at Dawn. Discussing further, our hosts talk about The Notebook movie, and then transitions to global population and how we can potentially take a better grasp of it. Finally, we close with how Doc was training for his recent national weightlifting competition.
Fun convo with our hosts guys! Enjoy.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Why is Doc tired lately? [07:00]
- Tommy’s morning routine and his activities recently. [11:30]
- How is Tommy’s love life? [13:10]
- Doc and Tommy on the divorce issue, polygamy, and monogamy.[16:00]
- Doc shares his family’s status. [17:55]
- What is in the book, Sex at Dawn? [21:15]
- Why is humanity polygamous? [24:20]
- Causes of marriage divorce. [27:30]
- Doc’s takeaways from Sex at Dawn book. [30:45]
- Tom and Doc on The Notebook movie. [31:30]
- How could the world’s population decrease? [34:10]
- Regulating people in the society. [40:00]
- Doc’s training before his national competition. [44:20]
- Khan Porter
- Sex at Dawn
- Jack Kerr
- Christopher Ryan
- Cacilda Jethá
- The Notebook
- Bill Stone