Fablice Manirakiza, is an mc of Melbourne based rap group The FLYBZ (pronounced Fly-Beez), an invigorating breath of fresh air. At the young age of 21, Fablice has already achieved a lot in the musical field, recording a full length album of original material with his nephew G- Storm under the FLYBZ moniker and recently releasing a single featuring iconic Australian songwriter Paul Kelly.
Kicking off, we have a little fun with Tommy and Fablice spitting some freestyle. We then get to know our guest a little more and hear about his experiences in Burundi during the civil war. The conversation gets real as he shares more about the extreme difficulties he encountered during high school and the story behind how he migrated to Australia.
Moving on, Fablice shares with us how education has helped him to reach where he is right now and how this started to impact his life at an early age. We then talk of the current situation in Burundi and share a few ideas about how we can possibly change ourselves so that we may contribute more good to the world in general.
We then wrap it up with our 6 from 6 for Fablice!
Awesome convo. Enjoy guys.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Website - http://www.flybzempire.com/
- Achievements - AWARD (Victorian Young Achiever Award 2016) Australia is Inclusive on Diversity
- Music Video - When I was Younger
- Album - Just Passing Through
- Tommy and Fablice rapping. [10:00]
- Fablice tells us more about himself. [13:15]
- His life in Burundi during civil war. [14:00]
- Fablice’s horrible experiences in his teenage years in school. [21:00]
- How life is so unfair and confusing? [30:25]
- What is meant to be a refugee? [34:25]
- Migrating to Australia. [37:10]
- A story on his very first step in Australia. [40:20]
- Education helps Fablice to be successful. [51:25]
- Fablice enumerates his accomplishments. [53:15]
- Interesting topic during Fablice’s childhood days. [55:25]
- Quitting being a child soldier. [58:00]
- What is the situation in Burundi right now? [59:55]
- How can we change the world? [1:06:20]
- Doing something good. [1:10:00]
- Being brainwashed. [1:13:00]
- 6 from 6. [1:15:30]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [1:15:50]
- What is your dream destination? [1:18:50]
- What books would you recommend? [1:22:50]
- Who is your biggest role model? [1:24:35]
- What are the things that you do in your downtime? [1:27:40]
- When you invite three people to dinner, who would that be? [1:29:10]
- What is your goal? [1:31:10]