Abel James is a #1 best-selling author, top 10 App Developer, musician, radio show host, entrepreneur, and veritable health crusader.
Kicking off, Abel first talks a little about his background and then shares about the first time he went on a diet, and then how he tweaked it to achieve the lifestyle he’s advocating now. We then go into how bad science produces false information and hear more about his book, Wild Diet. Hear more also on what food he recommends should be on our plate.
Moving on, we get some of Abel’s tips on how to lose fat and delve a little more on how the ketogenic diet worked for him. We then discuss how what you put into your body influences your mental health and vice versa.
Abel also talks to us about the business side of things as he shares how he makes his brand grow. Wrapping up, he shares with us his greatest achievement so far.
Great conversation with lots of practical tips. Enjoy guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Abel tells about a little bit of his background. [07:10]
- The very first time he went on a diet. [08:35]
- How did proper diet change his life? [09:45]
- The effects of falsified information by bad science. [13:20]
- What is in the book, “Wild Diet”? [16:25]
- The importance of a healthy diet by eating the right food. [17:25]
- What foods should be on our plate? [18:15]
- How to lose fat? [20:15]
- How did ketogenic diet work for you? [22:35]
- His feeling about those having a massive weight loss. [29:55]
- The correlation between mental health and what you’re putting in into your body. [32:15]
- Abel on his best advice in contrast to medical reliance. [35:05]
- How did you make your brand grow? [40:00]
- Abel’s greatest achievement. [44:00]
- 6 from 6. [46:25]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [46:55]
- What is your dream destination? [47:30]
- What books would you recommend? [48:05]
- What are the things that you do in your downtime? [49:15]
- Who is your biggest role model? [50:25]
- When you invite three people to dinner, who would that be? [51:55]
- Food Pyramid
- New Hempstead
- Wild Diet
- Ketogenic Diet
- ABC Tv show
- Bali, Indonesia
- Anything You Want - Derek Sivers
- Ben Franklin
- Jerry Seinfeld