Mac starts with telling us his most recent coaching session in the gym. He then proceeds to tell us about how he’s applied to be a firefighter and the results. He also tells us about what good he found in failing his application, and we ask him how he found who he is at the present.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy’s tribute. [06:40]
- Mac’s last coaching session in the gym. [08:47]
- Applying to be a firefighter. [09:50]
- A good result of failing the test. [12:40]
- How did you find who you are? [14:28]
- Who is Mac Rundle now? [09:05]
- Mac’s new life and job. [19:50]
- How do you connect your head to heart? [22:25]
- What does it mean to have a high level of consciousness? [27:40]
- Mac talks about the subconscious. [32:08]
- Tip’s from Mac. [36:40]
- A story of how life coaching increases business revenue. [39:30]
- The importance of having a sounding board. [46:10]
- Tips on meditating. [51:45]
- The key to happiness. [52:50]
- How is psychology differ from what you do? [55:35]