This is the second part of our podcast with Mac, and we ask him how he came into doing life coaching. He then talks about nutrition coaching. Things take a sharp turn as we go to a seemingly out of the blue topic: shamans, and what they really do to you. Mac then talks about how he’s shifted from being a CrossFit athlete towards being a life coach.
We learn more about Mac and his sessions with shamans, about the background of shamans, as well as the good, the bad and the science behind it. Topics switch up again as we go into talking about and ask what world record would Mac want to hold and why. We also ask him about any situations that he’s stuck in at the moment.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- How did you come into life coaching? [06:05]
- Mac on nutrition coaching. [09:10]
- What shamans actually do to you? [13:00]
- Shifting from being a CrossFit athlete into a life coach. [18:25]
- Mac and his shaman sessions. [21:10]
- The shaman’s background. [26:14]
- The Good, Bad, and Science. [31:30]
- If you could hold one Guinness World Record, what would it be and why? [32:55]
- Do you have a situation that you’re stuck in? [35:50]
- Humans evolved from chimps. [40:50]
- Mac shares his diet.[42:50]
- What is next for Mac? [49:55]
- 6 from 6 [51:10]
- What are the things that you do in your downtime? [51:30]
- Who is your biggest Inspiration? [53:00]
- When you could invite three people to dinner, who would they be? [53:44]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [55:00]
- What is your dream destination? [55:20]
- What books would you recommend? [58:00]
- Tony Robbins
- Magic mushroom
- Paulo Gabriel da Silca Barros and Katyucia Lie Hoshino
- Michael Buffer
- Michael Jordan
- Michael Jackson
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- The Honeymoon Effect