Amy Clover is a fitness personality for Cyberobics & McFit, motivational speaker, mental health advocate, writer and Nerd Fitness Headmaster.
Amy starts by sharing about herself - her story of when she was younger. She had thoughts of committing suicide, and she details how fitness has helped her get past it. She talks about her medication, as well as how she is coping with having OCD.
Doc and Tommy take hold of the reins for a bit and talk about the book, Dare. They go into more detail about OCD and how to deal with it. Things hop onto a lighter tone as the topic switches to talking about a positive outlook on life, as well as the importance of connecting with your friends.
This is another great episode with some very inspiring material. It also helps promote awareness in the several key issues mentioned above. Enjoy guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Website - http://stronginsideout.com/
- Facebook - Strong Inside Out - Amy Clover
- Instagram - stronginsideout
- Twitter - @StrongInsideOut
- Tommy’s tribute. [04:33]
- Amy shares a little bit about herself. [06:40]
- Her story when she was younger. [07:40]
- Committing suicide. [09:40]
- How fitness helped her? [12:48]
- Amy’s medication. [14:50]
- Amy defines what montrose is. [19:29]
- Important tips from Amy. [22:05]
- Doc and Tommy discuss the book, Dare. [26:40]
- Dealing on the OCD behaviour. [31:50]
- Changing people’s life into positive outlook brings happiness. [36:00]
- Amy’s morning routine and throughout the day. [39:18]
- The importance of connecting with friends. [41:20]
- What do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now? [43:13]
- 6 from 6 [44:25]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [44:38]
- What is your dream destination? [44:53]
- What books would you recommend? [45:29]
- What are the things that you do in your downtime? [45:53]
- Who is your biggest role model? [46:45]
- When you could invite three people to dinner, who would they be? [47:25]