Darryl Edwards, MSc. Founder of HEALTH Unplugged and owner of Fitness Explorer Training, is an international speaker, coach, nutritionist and author of Paleo Fitness and Paleo from A to Z. He has been published in titles such as Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Elle, Men's Fitness and featured on the BBC, ABC in Australia and the international documentary We Love Paleo.
Daryll starts by telling us a little bit about himself, as well as how he got into changing his diet. He goes on to talk about another aspect of his life - about how he was once in the music industry. He also shares with us about his experience during the terror attack in London.
He then talks about having a healthy lifestyle and nutrition versus following what a doctor prescribes. Next, Darryl talks about how a poor lifestyle can lead to being unhealthy and goes on to giving us a prescription about lifestyles. He also talks about Primal Play and its benefits.
Another great podcast featuring an industry expert. There’s a lot of good stuff that you can take away from this episode, and we’re sure you’ll all enjoy it!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Website - http://www.thefitnessexplorer.com/
- Facebook - The Fitness Explorer - Darryl Edwards
- Instagram - fitnessexplorer
- Twitter - @FitnessExplorer
- YouTube Channel - Darryl Edwards l The Fitness Explorer
- Tommy’s tribute. [05:55]
- Darryl tells a little bit about himself. [07:45]
- Changing his diet. [11:00]
- Darryl was once on the music industry. [13:00]
- His experience to London’s bombing- terrorist attacked. [14:35]
- Doctor’s prescription vs healthy lifestyle and nutrition. [17:03]
- Poor lifestyle can cause unhealthiness. [25:06]
- Darryl recommends lifestyle prescription. [27:25]
- What is The Power of Primal Play? [32:15]
- Tangible example of workout per day. [39:54]
- The benefits of primal play. [45:02]
- 6 from 6 [56:45]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [57:10]
- What is your dream destination? [1:02:18]
- What books would you recommend? [1:04:12]
- What are the things that you will do when you have spare time? [1:05:35]
- Who is your biggest role model? [1:07:05]
- When you could invite three people to dinner, who would they be? [1:10:00]
- The Power of Primal Play
- Tug of war
- Farmer’s carry
- North Korea
- The Human Zoo
- Christopher Reeve
- News Feed Eradicator
- Bruce Lee
- Paleo Fitness Book