Doc begins with the topic of the toughest month of his life. He opens up and tells us about one of his recent conversations with Tommy, as well having issues with anxiety and mental health problems. Doc also shares about the biggest break down he has ever had and about the challenges and stress that AdventureFit has brought about.
Doc and Tommy begin to talk about the importance of building relationships, Tommy’s own break down moments, and a convo that Mac and Doc had about life and happiness.
This is an episode with very deep emotion in it. You’re sure to pick up some good insights, as well as be excited for what AdventureFit has in store in the near future. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Doc tells about his feelings about the toughest month of his life. [04:35]
- Doc and Tommy’s recent conversation. [05:40]
- Doc’s anxiety issue and mental health problem. [06:25]
- Doc’s biggest break down. [09:40]
- Doc expresses his challenges and stresses that ADVF brought. [12:00]
- Driving without license. [13:00]
- The reason why Doc and Jill broke up. [14:40]
- Tommy got two quotes about happiness. [17:25]
- The importance of building relationship. [24:50]
- Tommy’s break down moments. [26:15]
- Mac and Doc had discussion about life and happiness. [28:58]
- Talking to boys over in the Philippines. [30:00]
- Exciting plan of ADVF for the next month was announced. [32:34]
- The vision of their podcast. [37:00]
- Doc feels motivated. [37:35]