Kiran comes on and we have him tell us about himself. They move on to talking about Travel Roundtable - how the show works, and about the expression “grilling”. We then have him share about his experience in Thailand. Doc chimes in with his own story about the funniest trip in his life. They then proceed to talk about traveling South Africa and Doc shares another story about his first time backpacking.
We hear more from Doc as he tells us stories about the time he shut down a hostels’ story about lights and about a pub in Adelaide. They go on to talk about the different languages in Sri Lanka. After that we hear about Tommy having an anaphylactic reaction. Much later we get into the topic of ladyboys and being fooled by them and how one time Doc fell for it.
Highlighting different countries and experiences in them, we have another great episode lined up for you guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Who is Kiran? [06:10]
- Kiran explains what grill means. [06:40]
- How’s Travel Roundtable show works? [09:05]
- Kiran tells about his experience in Thailand. [10:25]
- Doc’s funniest trip in his life. [11:30]
- Traveling South Africa. [17:00]
- Doc’s first backpacking trip. [18:20]
- Kiran on his New Zealand trip. [19:45]
- Tommy describes Victor Harbor. [25:35]
- Doc’s shuts down the hostels’ lights story. [26:55]
- Doc on Adelaide pub. [32:00]
- Languages in Sri Lanka. [34:40]
- Tommy has massive anaphylactic reaction. [38:40]
- ADVF Radio’s latest review on iTunes. [43:50]
- Doc goes Indonesia. [47:20]
- Have been fooled by “ladyboy.” [51:00]
- Doc have been fooled. [52:35]
- An horrendous story from Doc. [53:30]
- 6 from 6. [1:01:45]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [1:02:25]
- What is your dream destination? [1:03:48]
- What books would you recommend? [1:04:27]
- What are the things that you will do when you have spare time? [1:05:20]
- Who is your biggest inspiration? [1:07:30]
- When you could invite three people to dinner, who would they be? [1:08:53]
- Koh Phangan
- Chris Berg
- Victor harbor
- Sri Lanka
- Tuscany, Italy
- Tim Ferris
- Penny board
- Chris Burkard
- Scott Kranz
- Jennifer Lawrence