Tommy details what it felt like to go on his first ADVF trip, after which Doc chimes in and tells us about his favorite part of the adventure that was Mexico. We further hear from Doc about his new puppy, Ziggy, and he tells us about how he had to leave the trip early on to fly to his best mate’s wedding.
We then get treated to Doc’s experience during the wedding – he tells us about the shenanigans that ensued, such as his gags and about how he got introduced to a 16-year-old girl by her mother. Later on they get into talking about mannerisms (Doc’s), about a theory by Sigmund Freud, caring for a puppy and about some old memories from both Doc and Tommy.
Another great episode, this one filled with some good laughs and past happenings. Enjoy, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy on his first ADVF Travel experience. [06:50]
- Doc’s favourite part of their recent trip to Mexico. [07:10]
- Doc has new puppy, Ziggy. [07:28]
- Flying from Mexico to a wedding. [14:35]
- Playing Cricket. [16:28]
- Doc on his best mate’s wedding day. [21:20]
- Why Doc was kicked out one of his mate’s wedding 4 years ago? [31:55]
- A mom introduced Doc to her 16-year-old daughter. [39:35]
- Gags from Doc during the wedding. [45:25]
- Doc’s mannerisms. [46:40]
- Getting back into powerlifting. [48:20]
- Speaking to a mom and a partner. [50:00]
- Tommy explains Sigmund Freud’s theory. [51:10]
- Looking after his dog, Ziggy. [52:00]
- Doc’s first and greatest memories. [54:18]
- Tommy’s memories. [58:50]
- Emotional attachment to memories. [1:00:00]