We begin by catching up with what Doc’s been up to lately. After that, we go on to talk about the new set-up over at the ADVF Radio Headquarters. More from Doc and we hear his tale of meeting a lovely woman.
Doc shares about having a beer while working, and what it’s like to coordinate with one of his assistants, Mon. He also talks about attending meditation classes weekly, and shares with us more of his experiences from the recent Kokoda trip.
Another episode for you all to enjoy. It was great to catch up with Doc, and we’re really excited for everything that’s coming up in the year!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- How’s Doc been doing lately? [05:03]
- ADVF Radio headquarters’ new set-up. [06:10]
- Doc met a lovely woman. [07:10]
- Doc having a beer while working. [10:00]
- Doc and his assistant Mon working together. [12:07]
- Attending meditation classes once a week. [14:40]
- Doc at the chicken shop. [16:50]
- The commons. [20:05]
- Doc’s personal experience on his Kokoda trek. [24:15]
- Doc and his brother Jack went hiking in Yosemite National Park. [27:05]
- Doc and his team became friends with Papua New Guinea’s guides. [35:00]
- The Papua boys made the team happy. [39:20]
- Interesting fact from Doc. [41:50]