We’ve got Ed Morrison today, and we start with catching up with him. He talks about China, Doc then chimes in and they start sharing their experiences in said country.
Tommy comes on and he tells us about his experience as part of the ADVF crew on the Bali trip. The topic then shifts to Doc and Bolivia, and Ed follows up with Everest Base Camp. The three talk about the Middle East, and some more on various places they’ve visited.
A great and interesting conversation between the boys for sure! We hear about all sorts of experiences from different perspectives and places. Tune in and enjoy, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Doc introduces their special guest, Ed Morisson. [03:25]
- How’s Ed lately? [04:40]
- Ed describes China. [05:40]
- Doc and Ed on their experiences in China. [06:45]
- Night clubs in China. [08:55]
- Ed’s best highlights when he was in China. [09:45]
- Ed is remembering the first time he was on Radio. [11:10]
- Strength training for a football player. [12:50]
- Tommy’s experience in ADVF Travel Bali trip. [16:15]
- Doc in Gili Island. [24:00]
- The Bahamas’ swimming pigs. [25:30]
- Doc relates his unforgettable experience in Bolivia. [28:55]
- Doc’s best highlight when he was in Bolivia. [30:50]
- Ed had almost walk off the cliff at Everest base camp. [35:10]
- Doc and his team at Everest base camp. [36:50]
- Doc got sick after his Death Road trip. [39:25]
- Ed and Doc talk about Salt Flats. [46:00]
- Ed enumerates the places he has been to. [47:45]
- Ed, Doc, and Tommy on their observation in the Middle East. [50:02]
- Ed’s happiest trip he had. [57:10]
- Doc on the world’s greatest one day hike in New Zealand. [59:50]
- Ed shares his thoughts on CrossFit Games. [1:06:30]
- Ed’s favorite travel destination. [1:09:20]
- Ed’s dream destination. [1:09:53]
- Ed’s book recommendation. [1:10:30]
- Things that Ed likes to do in his downtime? [1:12:25]
- Ed’s biggest inspiration. [1:14:20]
- How does Ed spend his million dollars? [1:16:10]