We start off with Tommy treating us to a wonderful story about “Derek from corporate finance.” Doc shifts the topic over to relationships and shares about his outlook on some of the more adult things.
The two get into talking about the recently concluded ADVF Thailand trip. Doc talks about rock climbing, abseiling, and doing a 12-meter cliff jump. Later on, Doc treats us to a story of his island romance in Koh Tao.
It’s been awhile since our last episode. It’s great to hear from the boys again so tune in, guys! Enjoy the podcast.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy talks about “Derek from corporate finance.” [5:59]
- Doc asks Tommy how his relationship is going. [7:36]
- Doc’s outlook on having kids. [10:00]
- Tommy asks Doc about the Thailand trip. [12:19]
- The Thailand itinerary. [18:24]
- Doc on cliff jumping. [21:51]
- Backflips off the rocks. [22:44]
- Doc’s island romance. [25:20]
- Break - sponsor recap. [43:00]
- Tommy stoned off his ass. [45:40]
- Accepting “you.” [50:00]
- Doc’s unforgettable memories. [51:45]