Manoj Dias is an animated speaker, humble teacher and always a friend. He is the co-founder of A—SPACE – Australia’s first multidisciplinary meditation studio.
The boys kick it into gear with having Manoj give his background, as well as what got him into meditation and mindfulness. They then talk about the practice of meditation, such as its religious aspects.
Doc and Tommy get to asking Manoj questions, such as what difference has practicing meditation made in his life over the years, and how it helps with getting rid of suffering. Later on, they go more in depth by talking about interpreting your own feelings and watching your own thoughts.
Another great episode for you all. Very in-depth talk about mindfulness and meditation, and we hope you all have something to take away from this one!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy’s Tribute. [7:49]
- Manoj talks about himself and A-SPACE. [9:46]
- Doc asks Manoj what got him into mindfulness & meditation. [12:05]
- Separating the religion from the practice. [20:00]
- Doc’s thoughts on the mindfulness movement. [22:36]
- Marketing a mindfulness & meditation practice. [25:44]
- Doc asks Manoj how meditation alleviates suffering. [29:00]
- Tommy asks Manoj about the difference between then and now. [34:48]
- Tommy asks Manoj about religious leaders and mindfulness teachings. [38:03]
- Making sense of your feelings. [41:22]
- Tommy shares an experience with his dad on the phone. [43:52]
- Being more proactive than reactive through meditation. [46:29]
- Doc on becoming the watcher of his thoughts. [48:20]
- Manoj on spirituality. [50:28]
- Day to day happiness tips. [52:00]
- Go zone, slow zone, no zone. [55:18]
- 6 From 6. [58:56]
- What is Manoj’s favorite travel destination? [59:11]
- What is Manoj’s dream travel destination? [59:38]
- What books does Manoj recommend? [1:00:02]
- What does Manoj like to do when he has free time? [1:00:50]
- Who does Manoj look up to? [1:01:25]
- If Manoj could invite 3 people to dinner, who would they be? [1:01:58]