We kick it off with learning why Tommy is chowing down on an apple and cookies. Doc then moves onto talking about what he thinks it means to be an entrepreneur, and gives us a little insight into what the true value of money is.
Doc shares a story about his friend Paul and his daughter Jade, Tommy talks about his current training, then the boys talk about girls and have some playful banter.
Great to hear from the boys again, and definitely an episode filled with good fun and catch ups. Enjoy the show, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy’s apple & cookies. [2:48]
- Tommy on his current state of affairs. [4:06]
- Doc on what it means to be an entrepreneur. [6:58]
- Doc’s views on the true value of money. [9:40]
- Doc asks Tommy about his own venture, The Mind Mate. [11:38]
- The story of Paul & his daughter Jade. [16:02]
- Money as a catalyst for being able to do more good. [17:07]
- Having someone for guidance & accountability. [20:00]
- Doc asks Tommy about how his current training is going. [21:48]
- Doc on his current busy schedule. [22:53]
- Tommy asks Doc about his ideal girl. [25:38]
- Doc on his past relationships. [29:28]
- Playful banter between the boys. [31:22]