Master Hypnotist Mark Anthony is an International Stage Hypnotist and a Headliner Performer. He is also a Certified Clinical Hypnotist and Hypnosis Instructor. Mark runs a very successful Hypnosis Clinic in Bundall on the beautiful Gold Coast.
Starting it off with Mark’s background - a bit on his history and what he does. Tommy takes the reigns and asks Mark about how hypnosis is portrayed in mass media and if that is true to what he does. Doc takes a turn and asks Mark just how hypnosis work, and follows up with asking about how to access the subconscious mind.
Mark gives us an example of how hypnosis can be dangerous in the wrong hands (or the improperly trained), and Doc shares an experience of his where he volunteered to be hypnotized. More questions are thrown around as the boys ask about the benefits of hypnotism, the fields place in science, and even about how it plays a role in religion.
Really great podcast here, guys. This is an incredibly interesting topic, and Mark is just great with answering our questions in-depth. Tune in as this is an episode you are going to love!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Website - http://hypnotist.com.au/
- Facebook - Hypnotist Mark Anthony
- Instagram - hypnotistmarkanthony
- Twitter - @hypmarkanthony
- YouTube - HypnotistMarkAnthony
- Tommy's Tribute. [4:52]
- Mark gives us his history & background. [7:30]
- Tommy asks Mark about hypnosis' portrayal in mass media vs. what Mark does. [10:09]
- Doc asks Mark about how hypnosis works. [12:56]
- Doc asks Mark about accessing the subconscious mind. [16:41]
- Mark gives an example of an improper, dangerous use of hypnosis. [18:50]
- Doc's experience with hypnotism. [21:45]
- The beneficial effects of hypnosis. [23:16]
- Doc asks Mark about short-term vs. long-term hypnosis. [25:55]
- Common things that people turn to hypnotism for. [30:01]
- Tommy asks Mark why hypnosis is still considered a pseudoscience. [31:39]
- Mark on hypnotic language. [34:00]
- Hypnotherapy & its relation to religion. [37:04]
- Doc asks Mark about dealing with trauma, self-image problems & other issues. [40:07]
- 6 From 6. [45:13]
- What is Mark’s favorite travel destination? [45:26]
- What is Mark’s dream travel destination? [45:42]
- What books does Mark recommend? [46:41]
- What does Mark like to do when he has free time? [47:22]
- Who does Mark look up to? [48:03]
- If Mark could invite 3 people to dinner, who would they be? [48:44]