Off to a great start as the boys have some playful banter between them. Tommy proceeds to ask Dan with how he’s been going lately, but for some strange reason the convo gets redirected towards the topic of excessive porn watching, and somehow to the infamous Ted Bundy.
Tommy brings up a book about finding your own “why” and its importance, as well as how fear can serve as a motivator. Much later on, the boys get into talking about ideologies and their massive influence, lost civilizations, black holes, and even some theories about life!
This episode just makes you say wow! A wide array of topics covered, amazing points made and plenty to take away. Enjoy the show guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Playful banter between Tommy and Daniel. [5:07]
- What's up with Daniel at the moment. [8:18]
- Tommy asks Daniel about excessive porn watching. [9:13]
- Tommy talks about the infamous Ted Bundy. [10:38]
- More on excessive porn watching. [12:33]
- The boys talk about training. [15:21]
- The need for a "why". [19:30]
- Tommy on fear as a motivator. [21:45]
- Daniel wonders about the origin of the drive to be the best. [23:30]
- Daniel on the book, Natural Born Heroes & its concepts. [24:25]
- Josef Mengele & Daniel's lineage. [29:09]
- The boys talk about the effects of the Holocaust. [36:51]
- Daniel shares another Holocaust story. [39:16]
- Adrenaline-fueled strength & heroic feats. [40:45]
- Tommy asks Daniel about the tension between North Korea & The USA. [45:19]
- A North Korean escapee’s story. [51:39]
- The power of ideology. [54:07]
- An ironic view of homosexuality. [55:23]
- Humanity's views constantly changing over time. [59:39]
- A theory about lost civilizations & advanced societies. [1:02:39]
- Einstein, his theory of relativity & black holes. [1:11:39]
- The search for planets with potential for life. [1:14:04]
- The beautiful coincidence that put us where we are. [1:17:35]
- Religion, spirituality & "God". [1:18:59]
- People's fear of not knowing what to do. [1:21:55]
- The importance of knowing what makes you happy. [1:22:52]