Having just returned from Vietnam, Doc is immediately asked by Tommy about how his trip was. He shares with us a couple of experiences, then proceeds to talk about how painful his ass is from riding too hard and for too long.
Doc goes on to talk about things he’s seen in done while in the country, and he mentions something he affectionately calls “Chuck-A-Duck”, which he says he was not able to do. He mentions plans of returning to Vietnam with a travel buddy of his, talks about the Ho Chi Minh Pass, Vietnamese food and random acts of kindness from the locals. At the end, Doc recounts his best experience.
Simple Shoot the Shit episode, but it’s great to have Doc back and give us a glimpse into his Vietnam getaway. Enjoy the show, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Doc's recent trip & experience in Vietnam. [6:57]
- Doc on his ass. [10:44]
- The best things Doc has seen & done in Vietnam. [18:39]
- Duck throwing in Phong Nha. [21:09]
- Doc talks about doing Vietnam again with one of his travel buddies. [23:39]
- Tommy asks Doc if he's had another island romance. [24:44]
- The Ho Chi Minh Pass. [27:04]
- Doc on the food in Vietnam. [29:42]
- Random acts of kindness. [32:10]
- Doc recounts what he believes was his best experience. [36:01]
- The Third Chimpanzee - Jared Diamond
- The Barefoot Investor: The Only Money Guide You'll Ever Need - Scott Pape
- Guns, Germs, and Steel - Jared Diamond