Tommy stars with cracking some more jokes about Doc’s Vietnam trip, then Doc comes in to ask Tommy what he’s been up to lately. The two get to talking about a Q&A with Gary Vaynerchuck, and about disconnecting on the weekends. Doc starts to talk about not wanting to document his life.
They talk about what it means to become a person of interest and the changes in lifestyle that it entails. They both share their definitions and reactions, then later on Tommy defines what vlogging really is, and the debate continues.
Good episode, and we really got to see into Doc and Tommy’s heads in this one. There’s good points here and there throughout the show, so tune in and enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy still loves Vietnamese dong jokes. [5:56]
- Doc asks Tommy what he's been up to lately. [6:19]
- Tommy's Q&A with Gary Vaynerchuck. [8:09]
- Doc's take on having a disconnect on the weekends. [9:41]
- Doc on not wanting to document his whole life. [11:33]
- Doc & Tommy on becoming a person of interest. [16:10]
- Tommy asks Doc his definition of "documenting your life." [19:51]
- Tommy reacts to Doc's explanation. [24:40]
- Doc & Tommy discuss the difference in their definitions. [26:35]
- The debate continues. [29:56]
- Tommy defines vlogging. [32:26]
- Doc on documenting his business but not his life. [36:44]
- Doc on documentaries for AdventureFit. [47:39]
- Back to the debate about documenting your life. [49:12]