Kevin Kelly is the founding executive editor of Wired magazine, and a former editor/publisher of the Whole Earth Review. He has also been a writer, photographer, conservationist, and student of Asian and digital culture.
We start off with getting to know Kevin’s background, then proceed to having him tell us about Wired. Doc chimes in and asks Kevin what he thinks is his greatest prediction about the internet, then proceeds to talk about AI’s.
Doc is pretty big and enthusiastic about AI’s, so he gets to asking about the implications for the future of employment, talk about the possibility of having a technological revolution, as well as the possible effects of such an occurrence on the religions of the world. Finally, they discuss about AR and VR and the pros and cons of the future with AI’s.
Technology is amazing, so it was great to hear from someone who really has their head in that area of the world! Kevin was an amazing guest and we’re sure there’s plenty of key points you can take away from this one. Enjoy the show, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy's Tribute. [4:12]
- Kevin gives us his background. [6:05]
- Tommy asks Kevin about Wired. [7:29]
- Doc asks Kevin about his greatest prediction about the internet. [09:08]
- Kevin's view on AI's. [11:33]
- Doc asks Kevin about AI's impact on the future of employment. [15:23]
- The possible advent of a new revolution. [18:23]
- How a tech revolution will possibly impact & disrupt religions. [19:58]
- Doc asks Kevin about VR & AR. [23:14]
- Positive or negative - the future of AI's. [26:41]