We start off with the boys’ impressions and highlights about Iceland in light of the recently concluded trip. They share their experiences, after which Doc says that he takes much pride in what he’s started with AdventureFit.
The topic shifts to a little bit on mental health, then Doc comes in about gut health and about how it’s all about making a positive impact on people’s lives. He also shares a convo he had with one of the trippers, Kelly, then moves onto talk about happiness and pleasure. Later on, some talk about religion, man’s belief in various gods, and then all about trusting your gut.
Great to hear from the boys again after coming back from Iceland! Enjoy the episode, guys.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- First impressions on Iceland. [4:15]
- Tommy asks Doc what was his favorite part about the Iceland trip. [10:47]
- Doc taking pride on what he’s started with AdventureFit. [13:15]
- People asking Doc what AdventureFit is about. [16:51]
- Tommy asks Doc what’s next for AdventureFit. [20:48]
- Doc asks Tommy about his Iceland highlights. [24:17]
- A little bit on mental health. [27:28]
- Doc on gut health & making an impact on people’s lives. [29:53]
- Doc shares a convo he had with Kelly. [33:32]
- Happiness & pleasure. [35:54]
- A story on Tommy’s religious uncle. [39:24]
- Doc asks Tommy about his religious beliefs. [40:25]
- On gods & men. [44:19]
- Doc on his new flame & trusting your gut. [52:30]
- Doc’s takeaway from this episode. [56:15]