Our boys Zac and Dan are back on the show with us today! Doc kicks it off with asking them about the Commonwealth Games qualifiers and we learn all about their experience. The boys then proceed to having some playful banter before moving onto Dan asking Doc and Tommy to share about the ADVF Iceland trips from last year.
The conversation takes a very different turn in topic as Doc starts talking about his experience with magic mushrooms, with Tommy coming in later on to give a bit of share of his side of things. The boys continue to talk about psychedelics and other recreational drugs, a bit about society, and at the end Tommy shares a takeaway he had from his convo with Tony Doherty.
This episode took a real turn from one topic to another, but it’s all very interesting. Make sure to give it a listen to learn in detail what the boys covered and grab some takeaways. Enjoy the show!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Doc asks Zac & Dan about the Commonwealth Games qualifiers. [4:33]
- Moving forward after failure. [10:50]
- Doc on experiencing failure leading to improvement. [15:29]
- Playful banter between the boys. [18:39]
- Dan asks about the recent ADVF Iceland trip. [19:42]
- Doc on his magic mushroom experience. [34:53]
- Doc & Tommy on more of their mushroom experiences. [44:21]
- The boys on the positive effects of psychedelics. [49:04]
- Zac on a book about Hitler's physician. [53:14]
- Drug use during wars. [55:27]
- Zac on the ease of access when it comes to drugs in a medical sense. [57:46]
- Beneficial drugs being banned as opposed to currently legal ones. [59:15]
- Tommy & Zac on how society today is just looking for a quick fix. [1:01:25]
- The addiction factor in prescription drugs vs. illegal recreational drugs. [1:04:23]
- The boys on ice. [1:06:48]
- Tommy on his takeaways from his convo with Tony Doherty. [1:12:29]