Tommy Siera is a BASE jumper, a skydiver and an all around wild guy. He competes in high level skydiving events and is a skydiving coach for those who want to up the artistic skills in the air.
We catch up with Tommy and announce his joining the ADVF team. The boys next talk about marriage proposals during skydiving and marriage culture in general. Next, they playfully talk about the 3 best things about Doc.
They move onto talking about evolution and overpopulation. The topic shifts to an in-depth talk about Elon Musk, after which Tommy tells us about his getting back to a hunter-gatherer lifestyle.
Great podcast, guest and topics! It was great to have Tommy back on and to discuss all that we did with him. Enjoy the show!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Catching up with Tommy & announcement of him joining the team. [3:24]
- Marriage proposals during skydiving. [4:48]
- The boys on marriage. [6:58]
- The 3 best things about Doc. [18:07]
- Doc on reading books about attraction. [19:55]
- The boys on evolution vs. our current lives. [21:47]
- Doc on overpopulation & replacement rates. [34:57]
- The boys on Elon Musk, SpaceX & the Falcon Heavy launch. [39:38]
- Doc asks Tommy about getting back to a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. [49:10]
- Learned patterns & how it influences our behavior. [58:33]
- Synthesizing our own feelings & addictions. [1:00:57]
- Doc on the need for regulation in social media. [1:06:06]
- Our attraction to the color red & how it's used against us. [1:07:39]
- Tommy asks Doc if he'd rather be happier or productive with ADVF. [1:09:11]
- Business, goals & finding the motivation to keep it going. [1:13:54]
- More mushroom talk. [1:17:26]
- Sex At Dawn - Christopher Ryan, Cacilda Jethá
- Models: Attract Women Through Honesty - Mark Manson
- The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists - Neil Strauss
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos - Jordan Peterson
- Rich Roll podcast with Dan Buettner
- Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging - Sebastian Junger
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain - Catherine M. Pittman PhD, Elizabeth M Karle, MLIS
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future - Ashlee Vance