Adam Rozenbachs is an Australian stand up comedian and comedy writer based in Melbourne, Australia.
In this show the guys discuss Doc’s recent house robbery, all things comedy, news, travel and Japan.
This is a great one guys and loads of fun. Enjoy guys.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- The Melbourne International Comedy Festival. [8:47]
- Doc on the inside job in his apartment. [11:15]
- The boys on other occurrences of robbery. [20:57]
- Adam on the life of a comedian. [27:03]
- Public speaking, dealing with a crowd & joke delivery. [33:11]
- People addicted to their mobile phones & social media platforms. [37:02]
- Social media feeding negativity over positivity. [39:30]
- The boys on gambling as entertainment & an addiction. [43:02]
- Finding addictive things due to boredom. [48:19]
- Doc on being addicted to making ADVF work. [54:11]
- Attaching your personality to what you do. [56:02]
- People who don't care about the world vs. people that care too much. [58:58]
- Doc asks Adam about his involvement with the AFL & other engagements. [1:03:44]
- A look into a comedian's career. [1:08:58]
- Adam on spending time in Afghanistan. [1:16:18]
- 6 From 6. [1:21:58]
- What is Adam’s favorite travel destination? [1:22:08]
- What is Adam’s dream travel destination? [1:26:35]
- What books does Adam recommend? [1:27:28]
- What does Adam like to do when he has free time? [1:29:44]
- Who does Adam look up to? [1:30:55]
- If Adam could invite 3 people to dinner, who would they be? [1:31:53]
- Robot Restaurant
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business - Charles Duhigg
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival - Hold My Beer
- JunkTime AFL podcast