Ky starts with a story about crafting her own knife and getting back to nature. Later on she talks about positivity, then brings the topic to positive lifestyle changes that can impact the world. We finish with talking about her book and plans for a new one.
Another episode in the bag. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Website | http://kyfurneaux.com/
- Facebook | Ky Furneaux
- Instagram | kyfurneaux
- YouTube | Ky Furneaux
- Ky on making a knife from scratch. [4:00]
- The benefits of hunting your own food. [6:22]
- Tommy asks Ky about her time on Naked and Afraid. [8:28]
- The power of positivity. [13:44]
- Celebrating your wins. [15:40]
- The human ego. [18:35]
- Tommy asks Ky about her hamstring injury. [23:05]
- The Wim Hof method & the holistic approach. [28:17]
- Ky on what she's been getting up to lately. [32:35]
- Mac asks Ky about how she gets back to nature. [34:28]
- Ky, Tommy & Mac on making positive lifestyle changes. [38:29]
- More catch up with Ky & stories from her stunt career. [52:06]
- Mac asks Ky about her definition of success. [58:33]
- Ky on public speaking, goal setting & changing the world. [1:03:55]
- Tommy asks Ky about her book & new works. [1:15:25]