Michael Wood Jr. is a former US Marine and retired police officer. He is a published police management author, literally writing the book on modern police excellence and more.
Michael tells us about his background before moving to talk about military training and pushing further. He then talks about problems in the police force and other issues in present America such as guns.
Great guest, great podcast. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
- Website | https://www.michaelawoodjr.net/
- YouTube | Michael Wood
- Twitter | @michaelwoodjr
- Instagram | michaelawoodjr
- Tommy's Tribute. [5:43]
- Michael on Glitch. [7:59]
- Michael on his background. [11:01]
- Tommy & Mac ask Michael about military training. [13:47]
- Dealing with tough situations, breaking points & differing levels of egos. [17:39]
- Michael on wrong doings in the police force & other issues in America. [24:06]
- On the issue of race. [37:47]
- The problem with guns in America. [40:05]
- Michael on free will & the effects of our actions. [49:04]
- 6 From 6. [0:52:29]
- What is Michael's favorite travel destination? [52:53]
- What is Michael's dream travel destination? [55:50]
- What books does Michael recommend? [56:17]
- What does Michael like to do in his spare time? [1:04:31]
- If Michael could invite 3 people to dinner, who would they be? [1:06:27]
- Crimes & Punishments: In the 21st Century - Cesare Beccaria-bonesana and Michael Wood
- The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice - Christopher Hitchens
- Michael's website