Siobhan Macleod is none other than Tommy’s partner! A very little, very vibrant Scottish lass that enjoys writing about all things fitness, meditation, yoga, wine, coffee, adventures and partying!
Siobhan starts with telling us about a sound healing experience she recently had, then tells us about her background. She then talks about positive energy and dealing with negativity. Later on she talks about books, psychedelics and the importance of letting go.
Another episode for you all to enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy asks Sioban about her sound healing experience. [6:58]
- Thoughts about the podcast. [9:30]
- Sioban on her background. [10:34]
- Making yourself a better person & positive energy. [13:26]
- How to deal with negative people. [15:20]
- Tommy asks Sioban about personal responsibility & The Secret. [19:47]
- Sioban on the origin of her beliefs & starting as a coach. [25:08]
- Books & beliefs. [28:04]
- Sioban on psychedelics. [31:04]
- The importance of letting go. [33:06]
- More on psychedelics. [37:10]
- Sioban on her favorite & dream travel destinations. [42:09]