Doc sits down with Dan and they start with a bit of catch up. They move to talk about footie, then about competitive weightlifting. They also talk about drug usage in sports. Next they tackle Elon Musk’s appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast, then onto collective human intellect. Finally, Doc shares his crazy experience with thinking he had died!
Wide range of topics in this one, and a super deep one later on. Definitely worth giving a listen to. Enjoy the show, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Catching up with Daniel. [3:40]
- All about footie. [8:41]
- The competitive side of weightlifting. [19:36]
- Drugs in competitive sports. [24:27]
- The Joe Rogan podcast with Elon Musk. [30:58]
- The possibility of collective human intelligence. [33:31]
- Doc recounts a crazy mushroom experience. [34:42]
- Universal basic income & getting more time back in your life. [59:55]