Doc updates us on the latest happenings in his life, then moves on to talk about former ADVF Radio guest Johann Hari’s book, Lost Connections. He also talks about finding your 3rd place, and how it sucks that we don’t have people to rely on in this day and age.
Doc talks more material from Lost Connections, dating apps, the great disconnect with people today, and later on about the concept Universal Basic Income.
Doc was flying solo on this one, but it was a very insightful episode nonetheless. Enjoy the show, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Doc updates us on the latest happenings. [6:01]
- Doc on Johann Hari's book, Lost Connections. [13:36]
- The 3rd place. [16:28]
- Not having people to rely on. [19:00]
- The 7 lost connections in life according to Johann Hari. [23:20]
- Dating apps & how they affect us. [26:10]
- The great disconnect with people today. [30:21]
- 7 causes of disconnection. [38:48]
- The concept of Universal Basic Income. [55:53]