Javier Markham is an online fitness coach and a male stripper. He believes that giving back is what matters and seeks to do that through his online coaching programs.
Javier starts by giving us his background, then Doc comes in with a story about going on a date with a stripper. Javier goes on to talk about the industry. Later on the conversation shifts towards looking at modern day society, skill building, and what it means to find and build connections with genuine people.
A mixture of a shoot the shit episode with having a regular guest, Javier was a joy to have on the show. Enjoy the episode, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
Website | http://javiermarkham.com/
Instagram | Javiermarkham
Facebook | Javier Markham
YouTube | Javier Markham
- Javier on his background. [8:16]
- Doc goes on a date with a stripper. [11:35]
- The male stripper industry. [16:33]
- Javier's life before becoming a male stripper. [22:09]
- Stories of drag queens, ladyboys & kink discoveries. [23:07]
- The ins and outs of Javier's work life. [31:23]
- Money & happiness. [40:30]
- An analogy for where modern civilization is at present. [56:38]
- Colonizing Mars & fixing the Earth. [1:00:06]
- Zac the prepper. [1:06:50]
- The boys on learning skills. [1:09:06]
- Finding a balance in life. [1:25:31]
- Selling hope vs. just selling. [1:27:23]
- People being genuine. [1:33:06]
- Doc's story about getting a death threat. [1:40:00]
- Finishing up with funny conversations. [1:43:26]
- 6 From 6. [1:49:43]
- What is Javier's favorite travel destination? [1:50:14]
- What is Javier's dream travel destination? [1:50:50]
- What books does Javier recommend? [1:51:16]
- Who does Javier look up to? [1:51:44]
- If Javier could invite 3 people to dinner, who would they be? [1:52:23]
- If Javier could bring 3 things to a deserted island, what would they be? [1:53:37]
- Guy discovers prostate stimulation story on Reddit
- Lost Connections - Johann Hari
- Sex at Dawn - Christopher Ryan
- Man's Search For Meaning - Viktor E. Frankl
- The Richest Man in Babylon - George S. Clason