Fleassy Malay is a Two time TEDx speaker and viral poet. An internationally renowned, evocative and powerful spoken word artist, speaker and coach. A global advocate for Women’s rights and a fierce voice for the power of authenticity and connection as a social change tool.
We start with getting to know Fleassy’s background, then she talks about vulnerability and authenticity as a tool for change. She shares on the power of spoken poetry, then her and Doc just talk about people’s untold stories. Later on, they talk a bit about more problems with social media, about public speaking, and how to break that fear.
Another marvelous guest with an amazing story to tell! Lots of insights for all of you get some takeaways from. Enjoy the show
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Listen to it on Spotify.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Fleassy on her background. [3:57]
- More on vulnerability & authenticity as a tool for change. [5:10]
- What started Fleassy on her path in life. [7:35]
- The power behind spoken word poetry. 11:10]
- Sharing stories. [13:30]
- Fleassy's first spoken word night in Australia. [25:51]
- People on social media. [27:52]
- Why does public speaking scare people? [30:29]
- Breaking through the fear of public speaking. [35:46]
- 6 From 6. [39:06]
- What is Fleassy's favorite travel destination? [39:32]
- What is Fleassy's dream travel destination? [40:21]
- What books does Fleassy recommend? [41:50]
- Who are 3 people Fleassy would invite to a dinner party? [43:16]