Oz is an executive coaching specialist. His goal is to help take people to the next level of where they want to be in life. He also hosts the Words With Oz podcast.
Doc and Oz start with sharing their love for dogs. They continue onto Doc’s recent travels. The topic shifts to what led to AdventureFit’s creation, then onto balancing work and life. Later on Doc shares a funny yet eye opening experience, then Oz finishes us off with his biggest takeaways from their conversation.
Definitely one of the greats! Great to have the shoe on the other foot and have Doc be in the “hot seat” to hear more about him. Enjoy the show, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Talking about dogs. [3:46]
- Doc on his recent travels. [11:31]
- Why Doc created AdventureFit. [17:51]
- Catching up with your closest friends. [27:37]
- Doc on balancing between work & life. [37:23]
- The value of passion, community & the importance of time. [45:51]
- How AdventureFit stresses an importance on mental health. [51:05]
- Making other people happy. [55:57]
- Doc on his friend, Mac. [1:00:31]
- The importance of a morning routine. [1:05:59]
- Doc shares a funny story with an eye opening experience. [1:16:30]
- Putting the "adventure" in AdventureFit. [1:29:25]
- Doc's go-to coffee places & what he drinks. [1:37:45]
- Something unusual about Doc that only his best mates know. [1:38:48]
- What message would Doc give speaking at a school. [1:40:12]
- Focus on the people, not the money. [1:42:20]
- Final takeaways. [1:43:16]
- Doc's biggest ambition. [1:44:35]
- Words With Oz Podcast
- In Defence of Dogs - John Bradshaw
- How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie